Reminisce

This is my favorite photo right now. It was so much fun having the girls there when I got my senior pictures done last year, and I asked Alicia if she would take some photos of me with them and then one of my mom and I. Alicia happily obliged. I can't rave about her photos enough! You can see some more beautiful, artsy shots on her blog here.

Look at Jessica's face as the three of us tromp through the leaves! Her expression is simply priceless. There are no words for how much these girls mean to me. I love them all the way to the moon and back, even more than chocolate chips.

And I also looooooove my mommy =] 
Thank you for these beautiful shots, Alicia (a year late)!! Oh, I should also mention that the photo used in my blog layout is also one of my senior portraits by Alicia. Just in case you couldn't tell that I am wearing the same outfit. haha =] 

Comments

Popular Posts