6 impossible things before breakfast

Do you know what I've always dreaded? Ugly grandchildren.

I don't know what I love so much about coffee shops. They are so warm and cozy and even something about typing is more fun when you can peer over the top of your laptop and watch people. My coffee cup is empty now but I am happily listening to Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland on Netflix and making a flamboyant, lengthy To-Do list (but will I ever get to it? hmmm...).

My mom bought me a set of hot rollers yesterday and I tried them today. I put my hair up because I am so picky about curls, but I think I can get them to turn out the way I want. They are so quick! I brought a dress and cardigan to town with me, because I'm going to the Glacier Symphony concert tonight and I'm going alone. I'm kind of excited.

Do you know what I want to do? I want to write a song. And not just write some words and put simple chords with them. I want to write a real song and write down every note. I even bought a notebook full of staff paper just for it.

Sorry for rambling. I'm caffeinated, so my thoughts tend to just roll.. and I left my journal at home. My mom and I went to see Gnomeo and Juliet this afternoon and it was very cute. I loved the plays on words. As I told a friend after watching it, I would feel ok about letting my children watch that movie. If I had children. After the movie we went to Famous Dave's and I had rib tips with garlic mashed potatoes and hot chocolate. yummy. We haven't gone to Famous Dave's in quite awhile, and I do enjoy the feeling of pulling meat off bones with my fingers and getting sauce everywhere. It makes me feel so carnivorous and self-sufficient. And now I am at City Brew, trying to do homework and overall just killing time. My laptop is dying though so that will be a good motivator to shut it off and get something done.

I had to do it. You'd have left me. 

Comments

Hannah said…
Sounds like a fun day. I like Gnomeo & Juliet, too. "I'm not illiterate! My parents were married!" :-D

Popular Posts