My Day in a Rather Large Nutshell: I am Not Concise

Well, this morning I woke up at the ungodly hour of 6:30 AM.

I call it ungodly because it's impossible to have joy that early in the morning.

Anyways, I got to have coffee with my delightful friend Millie before my (hopefully last) chiropractor appointment. It was exciting to hear about what is happening in her life and to fill her in on some crazy details of my own.

After the chiropractor, who told me I should avoid vacuuming, mopping, sitting, standing, and basically everything I do all the time, I met another dear friend Stefanie for naked burritos at QDoba. it's kind of a tradition we have. She's moving to Wyoming and ohhhhh how greatly shall I miss her. We have promised to talk and text and be pen pals and facebook buddies all the time though.


It was a good day. I both laughed and cried.

On to the next one. 

EDIT: hey maybe I'm more concise than I thought...?


Comments

Popular Posts