UNLIMITED AND FREE COFFEE. (Not meant to be false advertising)

I'm sitting at my parents' house on my parents' computer, thinking about some of the stuff I really like about being here. So I thought I would get on my neglected blog and make a list, which is one of my favorite things to do.

- Free laundry

- Free food

- Free coffee

- Air conditioning (new perk!)

- Lucy lives here, so cuddles and running buddy

- Can shower whenever I want (or not at all if I so prefer)

- Favorite church is here

- Unlimited cuddles

- UNLIMITED AND FREE COFFEE.

- Sometimes my old friends want to see me

I know that there's more, but I need to go put my free laundry into my free dryer *tears of joy*. Before I go, here are a handful of cute pictures that were taken over the last few days. School starts Monday. Not sure if I'm ready, but I'm excited.







Comments

You are literally one of the last people still on blogspot from the group of our friends who were all on it when it was "cool" haha. #classic

Popular Posts