1234

I've been in 32 concerts. 32! I didn't even count festivals, voice recitals, and other random performances. It makes you think, "wow, she must not have anything better to do." Really, I do. My 33rd concert is coming up on Tuesday... concerts are just an everyday thing to me. I even endure the outfits--just because I love to sing.
What am I if I can't burst forth in rapturous melody?

So what will I do when I can't sing anymore? What will I do when suddenly I can't hit an A full voice anymore? My heart will break, my world will shatter. (be right back, my hair is wet, and I'm cold. So I'm going to go get a cup of chai)

(back while I'm waiting for the water to boil)
I hate summer. I wish for it all year round because I hate being so cold all the time--but when it comes, I am miserable. I don't know why. I have this aversion to wearing shorts, so I wear long jeans. All summer long. Except when I'm swimming. It's horrible. :( It's like I'm afraid to let people see my legs... so many fears. *sigh*

Ooh! The water is hot. brb again.

I've decided that liking a boy who likes you too only adds to the stress and turmoil of things. All through junior high and even high school, until now anyway, I kept watching people... always my best friends would fall in love with a guy who loved them back. It was torture to watch. Until it happened to me, and now it's torture to go through. So SO much easier to just be friends. Of course I would never admit that to the people that tried to tell me that before it happened to me. :P

Well, thanks for reading my thoughts. Usually when I blog I try to have a purpose but today I let the purpose go, hence all the subject changes. My mind flits from thought to thought like a carefree butterfly, and sometimes I like to work backwards and see how I got from where I was to where I am.

Keep smiling! It makes people wonder what you're up to.
~Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts