but they want some more

Your life plays out on the shadows of the wall
You turn the light on to erase it all
Wonder what it's like to not feel worthless
So open all the doors and all the curtains.
--No One by Aly and AJ

Today is definitely not a good hair day. Or makeup day. Or clothes day. It's a good day for extremes, a good day to work out until you want to collapse. In fact, I think I'll do that. I have nowhere to go today and nobody to see, I might as well get skinny while I'm going nowhere and seeing nobody.

Tomorrow is youth group, I'm excited. If the weather is nice we will go down to the lake and have Bible study there... with a bonfire. Sounds perfect to me =] Maybe complete with marshmallows? ooh, even better! (I remember arguing to no end with Heidi about the spelling of the word marshmallow. I am still right, as always.)

I don't know why I have been so grumpy lately. Sometimes I'm talking to my mom and something really rude and disrespectful pops out of my mouth, and I think, wow, did I just say that?! Then I get even angrier at myself and it just snowballs and gets worse and worse.

I was trying to think of a "Five Things I Hate That Everybody Else Seems to Like"... I thought of my first one. Here it is: 1) People who take pictures of themselves. Don't know why but that really bothers me. It just seems so vain. For pete's sake if you need a picture grab a nearby someone! It's easy! =P

I learned a lot on Elite Syncopations today. I'm trying to beat that guy on YouTube... he learned in 14 days and I'm going to learn it in 10. Think I can do it?? Yeah, probably not. But it's worth a shot, hey?

My next driving lesson is approaching fast with every second that passes. Today I have to learn to turn into the driveway--I'm going to apologize in advance to the dumpster. I hope the neighbors keep their dog inside today... I'm not familiar enough with the brakes to save a dog's life.

Do you know why there are so many blonde jokes?
Because the brunettes have nothing better
to do while all the blondes are out on dates.

Comments

Popular Posts