no, we couldn't destroy a single one

I'm so tired this morning! I tossed and turned all night long - I couldn't get comfortable. And I remember waking up at 3:20ish, after rolling around since 3, and I was dreaming ultimate frisbee. Like, really? I should have left all thoughts of frisbee at the park. I would have, if I'd known it would interfere with my sweet, sweet sleep. Well, when I woke up for reals this morning at like.. meh... 8, I felt so tired, but so awake at the same time. I took a quick shower and then brought my journal out on the porch swing so the sun could kiss my hair dry. :)

I figured out today is the only day I will actually have time for anything until next Monday. The reason is that tomorrow is church, I'm guessing I'll play piano for worship... then I will rush over to Bigfork Chapel and rehearse all day for our show tomorrow night! (You should come if you can. It's at 6 and it's free.) Then Monday I will spend doing laundry, packing, and then I'm off to the Voigtlanders. We leave for Creation early Tuesday morning!

I just realized this morning how much I miss my big brother Michael and his family. I think I miss them more knowing they are close by and we just don't see each other. Jessica has probably forgotten who I am. Here are us three on the day I had my senior pictures done. Alicia was nice enough to get some shots of the three of us, and some with my mom too :) I love this picture.

Right now I'm reading Daughter of Silk by Linda Lee Chaikin (I finally finished my collection of Winnie-the-Pooh) and I'm really liking it. I figured out I can't read it when I'm sleepy because the French words and phrases just go way over my head and then in the morning I have to reread the whole thing. But, yeah, it's romantic. Makes me want to wear silky dresses and have long hair for the rest of my life.Even the cover is just, ahhhh. I think it's a series, I'm not sure though. I want to start reading more. Facebook kind of destroyed my motivation. :\

Well, I suppose I should go get ready for rehearsal. Starts at one, but I'm going at 12:30 to get everything squared away with Jonathan as far as worship and all that. I hope to see you at the show tomorrow!! Oh yeah.. and if you can't come... you can always make us really happy and buy a dvd :)

Poetry and hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you. --Winnie-the-Pooh


Comments

Martha A. said…
Did you finish that book? I know this was like a month ago.....but I could not finish that one....

Popular Posts