What's Going On...

Good morning, Friday! How beautiful you are.

I always wake up at 6:30 on Fridays when I would normally be getting up, but then I check the time, blissfully roll over and fall back asleep. I love having a day to sleep in. However, those are the days I need to get completely motivated to do homework - especially since I have a busy weekend coming up and will probably start working a little more next week. (I worked just about eight hours this week, and actually found the 3-4 hour shift during dinnertime is just the right amount. Once it gets people and you have a steady stream of people in the restaurant, the time just flies by.)

I have nine music theory assignments to preferably get done today. I wrote out my to-do list and interspersed the assignments amongst everything else I need to do. I think that is the best way to get the most done, as opposed to sitting down for a chunk of time and saying, "ok, I'm going to do all of these right now." (Insert: I can't wait to be done with that class. Four weeks left!!)

I'm going to two plays this weekend. The homeschool play, La Redemption, I'm going to tomorrow and I'm going to take Brittany after a looooong-overdue Twisted Bliss date. Then on Sunday, my mom is taking me to the BPCT play, The Nifty Fifties. I'm also looking forward to that one. I really enjoy going to plays, almost as much as being in them.

I think I'm a creature of habit. That must be why it's so hard for me to stop having coffee :(

Comments

Popular Posts