He Said - Group 1 Crew

Who you are ain't what you're going through
So don't let it get the best of you
Cuz God knows everything you need
So you ain't gotta worry :)
You may be knocked down now, but just believe
What He said, He said


I won't give you more
More than you can take
And I might let you bend,
But I won't let you break
And no, I'll never ever let you go
Don't you forget what He said,
Don't forget what He said.


Don't fear when you go through the fire
Hang on when it's down to the wire
Stand tall and remember what He said...


EDIT: a few other things He said... "I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back to me. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you come looking for me, you'll find me. When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed. I'LL turn things around for you." :) 

Comments

Popular Posts