Lately...

I've been sick.
I've been teaching.
I've been sleeping.
I've been trying to be nice.
I've been reading my Bible.
I've been texting more than I should.
I've been cuddling my pup.
I've been blowing my nose.
I've been watching That Girl.
I've been waiting tables.
I've been Facebooking.
I made this goal page for my fitness journal. Here's what all the goals say:


To feel good, inside and out. To wear Buckle jeans. To run Bloomsday. To be a role model. To make good habits. To love my size. To be proud. To weigh what I told the DMV I weigh. To be brave and try new things. To do something about what I keep saying. To be tiny. To be respected. To be a runner. To make good choices. To knock their socks off. To inspire. To stay positive. To rely on God. To not give up. To feel good in my skin. To stop making excuses. To meet my goals. To suffer the pain of discipline. To not feel like "yuck". 

and of course, no blog post is complete without a picture of the adorable Lucy! she was so snuggly today... :)

Comments

i know what you mean about the "DMV" weight!
and yes, relying on God is so important..not always easy, but always needed..and isn't it great when we suddenly remember that, too?
great post, thanks for sharing and i'm sure that you'll be knocking those goals out one by one, before you know it!!

Popular Posts