Sometimes you see grace on the horizon, but sometimes you see it in the rearview.

I feel like grace defines my life. As I was driving from Bozeman to Kalispell today all alone, singing too loud and eating dessert skittles, I was thinking about grace. I paged through my journal a few days ago, skimming highlights and low points of my first year at MBC. I wish I could write them here, but there are actually too many to count. In fact, I wrote down more than a thousand gifts in my journal between September and April. And the list keeps growing.

This is going to be one of the best summers ever. I know it. I know it because it's started off with a hoarse throat from so much singing, Lucy-girl sneezing in triplicate, a cupcake with a fresh strawberry on top, and I'm cozy in my very own bed in my very own room. I can hear crickets and birds chirping. My hangnails all hurt and my eyelids are drooping because I got four hours of sleep last night.

I think Grace may be my new name... At least it's my new eyes. And I'm so excited for what's to come.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home<3

Comments

Popular Posts