On Holiday

Today has been the best Monday in the history of pretty much ever. I woke up around 8 or so, but I stayed in bed for an hour watching The Office and reading Room (haunting book). Then I worked out for my fourth consecutive day, took a shower, played piano, watched The Christmas Post (because I'm finally to the point where I feel like I wouldn't be sick if I watched it!), planned what to wear to dinner tonight, curled my hair, painted my nails.

It's been a long time since I've done that stuff.

I feel really good taking time for me. Next on the agenda is my journal/Bible time... and planning some presents *gulp*.

By the way, The Christmas Post was really really cute. I don't remember being that cute. ^_^ I'll probably feel the same way next year when I watch One Bethlehem Night, although I never really got as tired of that one.

Here's my "Do" list for Christmas vacation:
- six week six pack (already four days in!)
- pick songs for the junior choir (I feel like this will be the hardest thing)
- chapter six French homework (overachiever!)
- go to Vancouver <3
- set up piano lessons (priority!)
- complete schedule
- schedule a retainer check (why are the easiest things always the hardest...?)
- clean room (ohboy.)
- read the Bible :)
- memorize French poem
- buy books & supplies

I'm so excited to teach piano again. I'll be working at Sizzler a little bit less, but that's okay :) I also have the opportunity to start teaching voice lessons to an exuberant 11-year-old in my life... at least I think she's 11... and I'm a little bit scared but mostly excited for that. Opportunities, opportunities, opportunities!

And now, I shall stop babbling, and be off to take care of some of the things on my list! (Doubt that I'll get that retainer check scheduled today :P)

Comments

Popular Posts