My Favorite Summer Shoes

I'm so bummed that this whole "quest for white wedges" thing is not working out. I came so close to getting a pair at Payless this afternoon -- I saw the ones I wanted but they only had my size in black, so I asked the cashier if she had a 5 1/2 in white. They didn't, and she even called two other stores to see if they did.

Nothing.

So I'm back to where I started, and this is where I find pictures on the Internet of whatever I'm looking for and I go, "WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE EASY?!" Anyway, this incident has fueled my summer shoe obsession and I have picked out a few of my favorites to share with you. From what I can see, slingbacks, wedges, and really flat sandals are all in this year.

This is the shoe I wanted to buy today. It was cute in black, but white wedges are just so summery and this shoe was perfect. When I found out they didn't have my size, I got sulky and lost my taste for shopping.
\
I think this shoe is really cute, although it's only available in black. I found it at maurices.com, although I didn't see it in-store when I was there today (I'm assuming this shoe would not come small enough for me). 
A little on the pricier side, I love the mix of sparkle and sweet in these white wedges from Buckle. Maybe someday when I have $50.00 to spare, I will splurge on a pair of Buckle shoes. 
I like this almost as well as the first pair, from Payless. They're at JC Penney, which I didn't stop at today, but I might take a quick peek tomorrow and see if they have this shoe out. I will try it on. Possibly.
Another favorite summer shoe... FLIP FLOPS. *love* I have four pairs of flip flops, but you probably can't have too many. Here is a shiny pair from Buckle that I think I briefly saw today.
I think this flower sandal from Maurice's is cute in every available color! 
K, Summer. GET HERE! :) 

(P.S. @theshoesthatareavoidingme... I will win. I will find you, and I will win.)

Comments

Popular Posts